Yes, you can wash On Cloud shoes, but it is important to do so carefully to avoid damaging them. The best way to wash On Cloud shoes is by hand.
To hand wash On Cloud shoes, follow these steps:
- Remove the laces and insoles.
- Fill a sink or basin with cold water and add a small amount of mild detergent.
- Submerge the shoes in the water and use a soft brush to clean them, paying special attention to any areas that are particularly dirty.
- Rinse the shoes thoroughly with cold water.
- Allow the shoes to air dry completely before wearing them again.
If you choose to machine wash your On Cloud shoes, be sure to do so on a gentle cycle with cold water. Place the shoes in a mesh laundry bag to protect them. Avoid using fabric softener or bleach, as these can damage the shoes.
Once the washing cycle is complete, remove the shoes from the washing machine and allow them to air dry completely. Do not put your On Cloud shoes in the dryer, as the heat can damage them.
Are there any precautions I should take when washing Cloud shoes to avoid damaging them?
Yes, there are a few precautions you should take when washing Cloud shoes to avoid damaging them:
- Use cold water only. Hot water can shrink and warp the materials in the shoes.
- Use a mild detergent. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as these can damage the shoes.
- Wash the shoes on a gentle cycle. Avoid using the heavy-duty or quick cycle, as these can be too rough on the shoes.
- Place the shoes in a mesh laundry bag. This will help protect them from getting tangled in the washing machine.
- Do not put the shoes in the dryer. Air dry them instead. The heat from the dryer can damage the shoes.
How often should I clean my Cloud shoes to keep them in good condition?
How often you need to clean your Cloud shoes depends on how often you wear them and how dirty they get. If you wear your shoes every day, you may need to clean them once a week. If you only wear them occasionally, you can get away with cleaning them every few weeks or even once a month.
If you run or hike in your Cloud shoes, you’ll need to clean them more often. The dirt and mud from these activities can damage the shoes and shorten their lifespan.
Here are some tips for keeping your Cloud shoes in good condition:
- Clean them regularly. This will help remove dirt and grime that can damage the shoes over time.
- Use a mild detergent and cold water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or hot water, as these can damage the shoes.
- Air dry the shoes completely before wearing them again. This will help prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
If you follow these tips, your Cloud shoes should last for many years.
Can I remove the insoles of Cloud shoes before washing them?
Yes, you can remove the insoles of Cloud shoes before washing them. It is actually recommended to do so, as it allows you to clean the shoes more thoroughly.
To remove the insoles of Cloud shoes, simply pull them out of the shoes. Be careful not to tear them. Once the insoles are removed, you can wash them in the washing machine or by hand.
If you are washing the insoles in the washing machine, be sure to place them in a mesh laundry bag. This will help protect them from getting tangled in the washing machine. Wash the insoles on a gentle cycle with cold water.
If you are washing the insoles by hand, fill a sink or basin with cold water and add a small amount of mild detergent. Submerge the insoles in the water and use a soft brush to clean them. Rinse the insoles thoroughly with cold water.
Once the insoles are clean, allow them to air dry completely before putting them back in the shoes.